Elites ’99 Club is a non-profit making and non-political organization with a primary objective of positively impacting it members and the society at large.
Elites ’99 Club started with the creation of a WhatsApp group by Amakonze Ferdinand on the 13th of January 2016. The main purpose of the group was to connect and foster friendship for all the 1999 Accounting Students of Imo State University.
This worked as planned and people were happy connecting with old friends after 13 years of graduating from Imo State University. As like minds, we decided to take the group to the next level of getting registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission of Nigeria in August 2018.
The first executive members of Elite 99 are Onyema Agbarakwe (President), Ijeoma Nwagwu (Vice President), Ikechukwu Uhegbu (Secretary), Obinwanne Onyenakuchi (Financial Secretary), Ferdinand Amakonze (Treasurer), Ndubuisi Oleru (Publicity).
Membership of the Club is open to any individual of good character and reputation.
The Club is governed by “The 2018 Constitution” which is the first constitution.
Our Aims and Objectives
- To foster friendship among members of the Association.
- To maintain unity, solidarity, peace, cooperation and understanding among members of the Association.
- To share ideas among members intellectually and socially.
- To assist members financially, spiritually and emotionally.
- To take up the matters so discussed with the appropriate agencies/ authorities for the progress of the Club and the mutual benefit of members of the Association.
- To generate in members of the Association a selfless love for fellow members.
- To meet, deliberate and formulate plans and measures deemed suitable and appropriate to advance the betterment and progress of members of the Association
- To pursue any other aim, which is reasonably connected or incidental to the foregoing.